How to download torrent files by using Cloud Storage
First of all, you need to use cloud storage services while downloading torrent files because of the below factors:
- Downloading torrent files using conventional bittorrent client is slow.
- Your downloading is significantly slow if there are less number of seeders and leechers.
- Downloading torrent files using bittorrent port makes you visible to your ISP providers
- Your GOVT. or ISP can send you notice regarding your P2P activities.
- Downloading torrent files using cloud storage services is often faster because they have dedicated servers and fastest Gigabit port
- You can use Internet Download Manager (IDM ) to multiply your download speed with the default Pause and Resume support.
What you need to consider while choosing Torrent downloader and cloud storage services:
- Download and Upload speed to cache the file to the servers
- Storage facility (Often unlimited with premium subscription)
- SSL certificate to encrypt your connection
- Nice User Interface
List of some of the best Torrent downloader cloud storage services:
First visit any torrent site and copy Magnet link.
Now you need to sign up an account in the Torrentsfe website.
Paste the Magnet link in the website Dashboard.
Your download link will be ready within minutes. As soon as the file upload to their server finishes, you will get a download link. Just click on it and it will start downloading the torrent files.
You can use Internet download manager (IDM) or any browser to download the torrent file. This way your download speed will be increased significantly. So you do not need to worry about the number of seeders and leechers.
Some points that you have asked in the questions:
* This site allows more than 1GB file.
* It’s the best zbigz alternative.
Let me know in the comments below if you have any more questions.